Monday, March 28, 2011

Because I'm a nerd

I know what you are thinking, "David you can't be a nerd, you are such a cool male nurse!"

Okay, so you weren't thinking that, but I was.

Anyways, I find myself to be quite nerdy and I am very happy with myself. I learned that through my application of my knowledge of physics, chemistry, and psychology, I have been very successful with my endeavors and I achieve my goals very easily. I will be blogging more about why and how you too can be successful with the small things in life through the simple application of college level chemistry, physics, and psychology. (However, I must make the disclaimer that these will not be the only subjects that will be covered in these little diatribes)

But, the reason that I bring this all up was my twitter feed, which seems to be most of my inspiration for writing a new blog entry. I had tweeted to a friend that I intended to convert Mac users to PC users by convincing them that there is a flight simulator in Excel. Now I know what you are thinking, there can't be a flight simulator in an "Office" suite, that would be riduculous and who would pay for there to be gaming programs in a program designed for work. However, funny enough there is a flight simulator in the '97 version of Microsoft Excel. A picture of just how crappy the game was is displayed below:


Oddly enough, this wasn't the only "Easter Egg" in the '97 office suite. There was also a pinball game in the Microsoft word which looks like this:


I have probably now successfully proven to you that I am a nerd. And now with that street cred, I will be more than willing to impart some of my crazy knowledge that will do nothing but drive my friends away in horror because the just think I am a dumb jock. So, just an idea of what to expect, I will impart knowledge of how cook things faster, better, and tastier. I will also impart knowledge or how to move heavy objects without breaking bones, ligament, tendons, or tearing muscles (but I will also share how to deal with those too) And lastly, I will tell you random facts about my world as I have come to be familiar with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment