Tuesday, March 22, 2011

People like this drive me crazy!

Okay, first things first. I am a nursing student (which equates to being very clean cut and well groomed) and one of the girls in my clinical group is covered in tattoos, many of which are in poor taste, and has gigantic ear gauging's that can be seen from across and auditorium. Secondly, I would like to say that I don't really want to ever get a tattoo, my brother got one the summer he turned 18 (it was just the word, "sublime" tattooed across his spine) and not but a year later, he was regretting his decision.
With those ideas in mind, it would be no surprise how the following conversation would go...

S: "Did you see my new tattoo on facebook?"
Me: "No, I haven't been facebook in a while."
S: "Oh well, here it is (showing me a tattoo of a spider on her shoulder)"
"My tattoo artist did a great job of covering up my last tattoo which I hate."
Me: "I don't think I will ever get a tattoo."
S: "Oh, I love every single tattoo I have ever gotten."
Me: "..."

Okay, this girl really annoys me and believes that she is better than everyone else in the program, so it really irked me when she told me that she loved every tattoo that she had ever gotten and then had one covered up because she hated it...

Well, that is the end of that rant. Now back to business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment